Custom compostable packaging is a great way to separate your brand from the rest of the pack! But, before you make an inquiry with us, there are a few things you have to keep in mind. We have compiled some general info below and some pros and cons you need to take into consideration.
Custom Compostable Mailers
The MOQ for custom compostable mailers is 10.000 pcs per size, and that goes for any size mailer. We are not able to lower the MOQ in any circumstance. 10.000 pcs is the bare minimum needed to turn a profit, any lower just isn’t feasible.
Lead time for samples is 2 weeks after the design has been approved.
Lead time for a bulk production is 8-10 weeks.
For detailed info about the mailers click here.
Pros & Cons
1. The possibility of creating a unique unboxing experience for your customers.
2. Better brand visibility, with your logo and name on every mailer. It will be seen everywhere the mailer goes along its journey to your customer.
3. Compostable packaging with your logo on can help make your brand synonymous with sustainability.
4. With complete control over every design aspect of the mailer, you don’t need to use our standard sizes. You can make the mailers exactly the size you want, to better fit your products.
1. You need to have a precise estimate on how many orders you expect to be shipping out and in what time frame. Having too much packaging is a waste of money and materials and not having enough can be detrimental for business.
2. Sometimes it’s advantageous to you and your customers that a package is anonymous. It can be due to privacy reasons or if your brand is expensive and highly sought-after.
Assuming you are still interested in moving forward, after having read and considered the above mentioned. These are the steps going forward.
- Complete our enquiry form below.
- We will respond with a preliminary quote.
- If you wish to continue, we will ask for logo or design files, if needed, and draw up a design for your approval.
- We will arrange production of sample(s).
- As soon as you approve the sample, we will start a bulk production. A 70% deposit must be made before production can start. The last 30% is payable on invoice once you receive and approve the goods.