The compostable mailers are flat (some stretch possible) with a 50mm flap (not included in the bag sizes). Even though they behave like regular plastic mailers, they are far from them. They are a step forward in sustainable packaging solutions.
- Our compostable mailers are tested to make sure they meet the most stringent standards in the business. They are certified both home and industrially compostable.
- The mailers are heat welded all around ensuring no water can get through to the inside. Only the small gaps left when closing the flap will allow a small amount of water inside, if completely submerged.
- The mailers are strong despite only being 63 microns thick. In some cases, stronger than some traditional plastic mailers. Even using both hands people struggle to tear the mailers.
- The compostable mailers go through various toxicity tests. This insures they don’t harm humans when in use or the environment when composting.
- With a clear green statement, an easy to read 5-point story of the mailer and a QR-code linked to a disposal guide. There will be no doubt in your customers mind, that this mailer is different.